Many adults and teens would like to have straighter teeth, but feel reluctant to undergo traditional orthodontic treatment with brackets and wires. Fortunately, we offer an equally effective alternative that is simpler and much more discreet.
Invisalign®, available at our practice, relies on clear, custom-made mouthpieces that gradually guide you teeth into proper alignment. They are virtually invisible to everyone around you, and because they are removable, you can continue to enjoy all the foods you love. To learn more about Invisalign® and how it can help you achieve the smile you desire, please contact our office today.
Am I a Good Candidate for Invisalign®?
If you have healthy teeth and gums, and wish to straighten your teeth without using conspicuous metal braces, you may be a candidate for Invisalign®.
Invisalign® is capable of correcting:
- Crooked teeth
- Overbite or protruding upper teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Overlapping or crowded teeth
- Open bite
- Crossbite in which jaws are misaligned
During an initial consultation, Dr. Radmand will perform a thorough examination to determine whether your dental needs can be met using Invisalign®.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
During a visit to our office, Dr. Radmand will create your precise treatment plan. He will determine the exact tooth movements needed, using x-rays and impressions of your teeth. Our dentist will then able to use 3-D imagery to show you a virtual representation of what you can expect to see in every stage of treatment. Based on the data gathered during the outline of your treatment plan, a series of customized clear plastic aligners will crafted to fit your smile. Every two weeks, you will begin wearing a new mouthpiece that brings your smile closer to proper alignment. You will wear your mouthpieces 22 hours a day, removing them to eat meals, brush, floss, and clean the mouthpiece itself.
Benefits of Invisalign®
Invisalign®'s unique technology offers a number of benefits including:
- Fewer Restrictions: Invisalign® patients can continue to enjoy all the tough, sticky foods they love. Meanwhile, brushing and flossing are no more difficult than usual. Traditional braces, on the other hand, require several diet restrictions, and are considerably more difficult to clean.
- Efficiency: Invisalign® patients require fewer trips to the dentist than those wearing traditional braces.
- Enhanced confidence: Invisalign® aligners are nearly invisible during use, so you never need to feel self-conscious during treatment.
Invisalign® is an orthodontic treatment that is easily compatible with your life. If you can commit to wearing your mouthpieces and maintaining outstanding oral hygiene on a daily basis, you can achieve the smile you have always wanted.
Schedule a Consultation Today
We believe each of our patients deserves a smile they are confident sharing with others. Experience improved self-esteem and a straighter smile with a customized Invisalign® treatment plan. If you would like to find out if this treatment is right for you, please contact our office today. We look forward to hearing from you!