Have you ever wondered how you might look with an entirely new smile? Modern dentistry techniques mastered by Advanced Dentistry of CT can help you to design your perfect smile and make it a very real and very beautiful part of your life.
A smile makeover performed at our practice incorporates several different cosmetic dentistry treatments to create an entirely new smile that complements all your best features. We will take careful note of your goals, and incorporate them into a treatment plan that will help you look and feel your best. To learn more about smile makeover treatments, please contact us today.
Am I a Candidate for a Smile Makeover?
If you are an adult with healthy teeth and gums who envisions a smile that cannot be achieved with a single procedure, you may be an excellent candidate for a smile makeover. If you are suffering from health issues such as gum disease or cavities, these must be addressed before any cosmetic procedures can be performed.
What Can a Smile Makeover Do For Me?
A smile makeover over can correct or conceal:
- Discolored or stained teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Short, worn or irregularly shaped teeth
- Teeth that lack symmetry
- Crooked, overlapping or misaligned teeth
Of course, the benefits of a smile makeover aren't just skin-deep. When you are confident in your smile, it shows. With your new smile, you may find yourself feeling more outgoing, which can provide tremendous benefits in your personal and professional life.
A Recipe for a Smile Makeover
A smile makeover may consist of one or more of the following:
- Teeth whitening: Our office uses ZOOM!™whitenng to lighten teeth up to nine shades in just one quick visit.
- Porcelain veneers - These thin ceramic shells conceal imperfections like chips and cracks, seamlessly blending with your teeth for a natural-looking enhancment.
- Dental crowns - These tooth-shaped prosthetics can cover worn or misshapen teeth.
- Invisalign® - We can straighten your smile with discreet, removable custom mouthpieces.
- Dental bonding: Too-colored resin can be used to conceal chips, cracks, and minor spacing issues.
- Gum reshaping: We can remove excess gum tissue to give you a healthier-looking smile.
Financing a Smile Makeover
Many patients are hesitant to seek dental treatment because of financial concerns. Once your personalized treatment plan is outlined, we will work closely with you to phase stages of care, allowing you to spread the cost over time, if needed. We offer flexible payment plans to help you put the treatment you desire within your budget.
Schedule a Consultation Today
It's never too begin designing the smile you have always wanted. Dr. Radmand will focus on your goals to recommend precisely the combination of treatments that will give you the dazzling smile you deserve. We take great pride in helping patients experience the benefits of an outstanding smile. Contact us today to learn more about how you can benefit from a fully customized smile makeover.