Full Mouth Rehabilitation Rebuild Your Smile
Years of wear and tear, neglect of proper oral hygiene, trauma, environmental and genetic influences, and even medication can take a tremendous toll on your smile. A severely compromised smile can leave sufferers feeling helpless, but fortunately, it is never too late to rebuild a healthy, functional smile.
Combining several restorative procedures to provide personalized treatment, Advanced Dentistry of Connecticut offers full mouth rehabilitation to our patients. During an initial consultation, our dentists can determine the precise combination of treatment needed to restore the comfort and healthy you deserve.
If you are suffering with a compromised smile, take action today. Contact our practice to schedule an appointment.
What is Full Mouth Rehabilitation?
A full mouth rehabilitation is a comprehensive treatment plan that addresses all of your oral health needs at once. If needed, treatment may be phased to accommodate budget constraints and allow for adequate healing time. Our practice focuses heavily on patient education, and we will work with you to help you understand your options and how they can benefit your smile.
A full mouth rehabilitation may consist of :
- Periodontal treatments to address unhealthy gums and lay the foundation for improved oral health. Your gums play a vital role in the health of your smile, and periodontal treatment is often one of the first steps in a full mouth reconstruction.
- Tooth-colored fillings, which blend seamlessly with teeth while providing support following treatment for cavities.
- Dental crowns to strengthen weakened teeth or replace missing teeth. These tooth-shaped prosthetics are custom-crafted to look natural among your existing teeth, and to provide the balance and support essential to a healthy smile.
- Dentures to replace any missing teeth. We offer full dentures, partial dentures, and implant-supported dentures to meet a range of needs.
- Dental implants, which provide the very best support for dentures and crowns. These surgically implanted posts act as replacement tooth roots, and allow patients to chew and speak with complete confidence. This solution typically requires two surgeries and several months of healing time, but can provide a lifetime of outstanding support. Meanwhile, dental implants can actually help you preserve the integrity of the jaw bone. The jaw begins to atrophy in the absence of tooth roots, but implants halt this process.
Schedule a Consultation Today
At Advanced Dentistry of Connecticut, we hold the quality of our work to the highest standards. Backed by our extensive training and experience in the field of restorative dentistry, our team operates in a professional, safe and welcoming environment.
If you are suffering with a compromised smile, we can restore your health, appearance, and quality of life with a customized full mouth rehabilitation. To learn more about how this advanced treatment can help you, please contact our offices today. We look forward to helping you experience all the benefits of a healthy smile.